    Lex Luthor Guest

    hi i work a lot with smarty that is a template manager for php.. there is
    someone similar for asp ?

    Lex Luthor, Feb 7, 2005

  2. Lex Luthor

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Lex Luthor"
    <> writing in

    > hi i work a lot with smarty that is a template manager for php.. there
    > is someone similar for asp ?

    My suggestion is HTML-Kit <http://www.chami.com/html-kit>, which has the
    ability to store templates and snippets, and has many ASP/PHP plugins
    available.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Lex Luthor

    Lex Luthor Guest

    NOT an editor.. but a template manager...

    Lex Luthor, Feb 7, 2005
  4. Lex Luthor

    xot xot Guest

    htmlkit is an ide-editor...