    knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
    for dynamic and complicated web site.

    thank you
    kwan, Jun 15, 2007

  2. kwan

    Guest

    On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <> wrote:
    > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
    > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
    > for dynamic and complicated web site.
    >
    > thank you

    What do you want?
    What are you asking?
    , Jun 15, 2007

  3. kwan

    kwan Guest

    On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, wrote:
    > On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <> wrote:
    >
    > > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
    > > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
    > > for dynamic and complicated web site.

    > > thank you

    > What do you want?
    > What are you asking?

    You dont understand english?
    kwan, Jun 15, 2007
  4. kwan

    J. Gleixner Guest

    kwan wrote:
    > On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, wrote:
    >> On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
    >>> knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
    >>> for dynamic and complicated web site.
    >>> thank you

    >> What do you want?
    >> What are you asking?

    > You dont understand english?

    Not your version of English. Upgrade and reinstall.

    If you're looking for help with HTML::Mason, then try the masonhq.com
    Web site.
    J. Gleixner, Jun 15, 2007
  5. kwan <> wrote:
    > On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, wrote:
    >> On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
    >> > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
    >> > for dynamic and complicated web site.

    >> > thank you

    >> What do you want?
    >> What are you asking?

    > You dont understand english?

    Questions end with a question mark.

    You did not ask a question.

    Did you mean to ask a question?

    --
    Tad McClellan
    Tad McClellan, Jun 16, 2007
  6. kwan

    Dr.Ruud Guest

    kwan schreef:

    > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
    > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
    > for dynamic and complicated web site.

    You are not stating your question or problem. Please read the Posting
    Guidelines, that are in a message that is posted here twice a week.

    They contain also good links like
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html which is an article
    that you really should read.

    --
    Affijn, Ruud

    "Gewoon is een tijger."
    Dr.Ruud, Jun 16, 2007
  7. kwan

    Guest

    On Jun 15, 5:00 pm, kwan <> wrote:
    > On Jun 15, 4:56 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > On Jun 15, 3:35 pm, kwan <> wrote:

    > > > I used Mason for the template for my webserver, I have a very basic
    > > > knowledge for the Mason. Do everyone who have experience in template
    > > > for dynamic and complicated web site.

    > > > thank you

    > > What do you want?
    > > What are you asking?

    > You dont understand english?

    You didn't ask a question nor did you state your problem. To me it
    seemed as if you were just asking if "everyone who uses templates have
    experience for complicated dynamic websites". If so, what difference
    does it make if someone replies with a "Yes" or "No"?
    , Jun 16, 2007
  8. kwan

    kwan Guest

    On Jun 16, 10:15 am, wrote:
    > On Jun 15, 5:00 pm, kwan <> wrote:

    > > > What do you want?
    > > > What are you asking?

    > > You dont understand english?

    > You didn't ask a question nor did you state your problem. To me it
    > seemed as if you were just asking if "everyone who uses templates have
    > erience for complicated dynamic websites". If so, what difference
    > does it make if someone replies with a "Yes" or "No"?

    Hi,

    I used to design my own web server with pure Perl/CGI, however, I
    realized that it is not really dynamic then I turn it to HTML::Mason,
    I learn very basic of Mason, the questions is which template should I
    use to make my web server easy to update and improve performance. As
    there are many template in the market, I feel that Mason is good for
    the dynmaic and large web site, but perhaps someone here can give more
    information about a particular template that will help me to cope with
    the complex web site.

    Thank
    kwan, Jun 16, 2007
  9. kwan

    Scott Bryce Guest

    kwan wrote:

    > perhaps someone here can give more information about a particular
    > template that will help me to cope with the complex web site.

    There are several templating systems available for Perl. We may not be
    able to tell you which is best for your situation. HTML::Template is
    certainly worth looking at.

    http://search.cpan.org/~samtregar/HTML-Template-2.9/Template.pm
    Scott Bryce, Jun 16, 2007