templates in visual studio 2005

magic kat

I created some of my own ItemTemplates, and they work fine when I am create
a "web site" project. However, if I create a project, select asp.net
application, the templates do not appear when I create a new item. Why
would this be? I checked the paths under Solutions and Projects and it is
all correct, the same paths as when I create a web site project.

Thank you for your help.