Templates with dynamic data column names

Andy

Has anyone figured out how to use templates where you don't know the
data column names at design time? I know the column names at runtime
but all the template examples that I've found have the column names
hard coded.

I want to use the templates for the detail page of an ObjectList
control.

Vinodh Kumar[MS MVP]

Hi

You can either provide index instead of column name hardcoded or u need to write template class using ITemplate

Thanks

Vinodh Kuma
Microsoft MVP|Author|Arc
www.dotnetforce.co