Templates with include files

Teo

Hey guys!!!
I have a question. I know it's not that much related to this forum but I am
having a bit of a problem.
I created 3 files that I am using as include files for a "default.aspx" page
I am making.
All of them are stored at the main wwwroot folder.
Now, everytime I want to call those files at each particular directory, is
there an easy way to do this instead of using the "../" in the path, etc?
Cause now I making subdirectories and it's becoming a pain to customize each
individual default.aspx page to include the files in the root folder.

Thanks much in advance,
Teo