Templating engines that work very well with Python/Django

San D

Can someone suggest a few templating engines that work really well with Django and help in coding efficiency?

Where can I fin comparison of tempating engines I can find to know their pros and cons?

Thanks.

Marc Aymerich

Can someone suggest a few templating engines that work really well with Django and help in coding efficiency?

Where can I fin comparison of tempating engines I can find to know their pros and cons?

I believe the most widely used template engine in Django is "The
Django template language" itself :)

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/templates/

However the cool kids are always talking about switching to jinja2, a
simple google search like

jinja2 django

could be a good starting point for finding good comparatives between both.