templating languages for webdev

cheetah vs django vs kid

Any of you have experience using kid templates please let us know what
you feel about it thanks

sincerely
jason

Sybren Stuvel

a enlightened us with:
cheetah vs django vs kid

I picked cheetah. Never could get the hang of kid - tried it two
times, and it just seemed too weird.

Sybren

Bruno Desthuilliers

a said:
cheetah vs django vs kid

You forgot SimpleTal and Myghty (and many others).

I don't like cheetah's syntax at all. I'm not in love with Django
templates choices for markup ( '{% tag %}' and '{{ var }}'), but it can
be customised, and I found the system very nice otherwise.