    you feel about it thanks

    sincerely
    jason

    a, Jun 23, 2006

  2. a enlightened us with:
    > cheetah vs django vs kid

    I picked cheetah. Never could get the hang of kid - tried it two
    times, and it just seemed too weird.

    Sybren
    Frank Zappa

    Sybren Stuvel, Jun 23, 2006

  3. On 23 Jun 2006 12:28:24 -0700, a <> wrote:
    > cheetah vs django vs kid
    >
    > Any of you have experience using kid templates please let us know what
    > you feel about it thanks

    kid templates is great piece of software.
    I built my site http://www.language-binding.net/ using it and Docutils.
    Never regret about this.

    --
    Roman Yakovenko
    C++ Python language binding

    Roman Yakovenko, Jun 23, 2006
  4. a wrote:
    > cheetah vs django vs kid

    You forgot SimpleTal and Myghty (and many others).

    I don't like cheetah's syntax at all. I'm not in love with Django
    templates choices for markup ( '{% tag %}' and '{{ var }}'), but it can
    be customised, and I found the system very nice otherwise.

    --
    bruno desthuilliers
    p in ''.split('@')])"

    Bruno Desthuilliers, Jun 24, 2006