Term::Visual

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Shane, Oct 10, 2005.

  1. Shane

    Shane Guest

    OK having _real_ trouble coming to grips with this module

    This is the only documentation I can find on the net
    http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/Term-Visual/Term/Visual.html

    Its exactly the same as the man page.. but its got me lost,
    Is anyone aware of a tutorial, or slightly more straight forward
    explanation of how to use the durn thing
    simple_test.pl (included in the distribution(right word?)) works well, and
    basically does what I want, but for the life of me I cant see how it
    acheives that

    The only other thing I can think of is roll my own ncurses display

    TIA

    Shane, Oct 10, 2005