Terminal Services Debugging

Sara_S

I am ready to move my ASP web site onto a remote host. The
problem is that when I use Terminal Services to see the
host machine, the error does not show up.
(I was told that debugging info is only sent to
the 'console' session, no others). And the whole thing
locks up when there is a server error. How can I see the
server errors through Terminal Services?

Thanks,
Sara

Johnd

Are you saying that the host web server is also a terminal server? Maybe I
missed something here?

John,

Guest

I am logging on with my username, which has administrative
rights.
Is anyone able to see server errors through terminal
services? I am using Windows 2000 and IIS 5
-Sara

Sara_S

John,
I am using Terminal Services on my office machine to see
the host server. When there is an ASP syntax error in the
code, it does not show up in the Terminal Services window.
It only seems to show up on the host console.
-Sara