    server errors through Terminal Services?

    Thanks,
    Sara
    Sara_S, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Sara_S

    Johnd Guest

    Are you saying that the host web server is also a terminal server? Maybe I
    missed something here?

    John,

    Johnd, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Sara_S

    Guest Guest

    I am logging on with my username, which has administrative
    rights.
    Is anyone able to see server errors through terminal
    services? I am using Windows 2000 and IIS 5
    -Sara

    terminal session as an

    Guest, Dec 15, 2003
  4. Sara_S

    Sara_S Guest

    John,
    I am using Terminal Services on my office machine to see
    the host server. When there is an ASP syntax error in the
    code, it does not show up in the Terminal Services window.
    It only seems to show up on the host console.
    -Sara

    Sara_S, Dec 15, 2003