    Is this possible? If so how?

    Thanks in advance,
    Pete.

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJpbml0eXBldGU=?=, Jan 26, 2005

  2. Pete,

    If I understand you correctly, your question is about setup and security.
    There is a number of more specific newsgroups dealing with these issues, you
    should ask there. Also the subject doesn't look relevant.

    Eliyahu

    "trinitypete" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >

    > Here is what I would like to do, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > I have a forms authenticated web page that accepts user credentials, these
    > credentials are then looked up in a SQL DB, from these credentials we can
    > tell if the the user is an employee or customer. If the user is a customer
    > they are redirected to an ecommerce site, whereas if the user is an

    employee

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 26, 2005

  3. Not security related, at least not at this point. What I am basically after
    is a way from ASP.NET code to instantiate a terminal services connection to
    an internal server that can access the intranet.

    Pete

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJpbml0eXBldGU=?=, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Pete,

    It should be possible with terminal services activex. Google for "terminal
    services activex".

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 26, 2005
  5. Thanks Eliyahu I will go take a look.

    Pete

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJpbml0eXBldGU=?=, Jan 26, 2005
  6. Thanks Eliyahu, I will go take a look.

    Pete.

    =?Utf-8?B?dHJpbml0eXBldGU=?=, Jan 26, 2005
  7. Have a look at Microsoft Terminal Services Advanced Client (TSAC):
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/evaluation/news/bulletins/tsac.asp

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jan 26, 2005