termination of my ruby apps leads to error

Junkone

I always get a error like this when i press Ctrl C to terminate my
program. Is there a better way to terminate a prob.

? Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit

Martin Boese

If I am not mistaken it's the SIGINT handler that produces the trace (assuming
you use a posix system):

Try:

Signal::trap('INT') do
# terminate and wait for your threads
exit
end

...on windows you might have to catch the 'EXIT' signal instead.. (?)

martin