  1. Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
    Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty of
    those about already :)
    Michael P Smith, Apr 24, 2004

  2. Michael P Smith

    Malcolm Guest

    "Michael P Smith" <> wrote
    > Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD
    > with Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual -
    > plenty of those about already :)

    I have no idea what Nunit is. For C#, I believe there is a newsgroup
    dedicated to this langauge which isn't the same as ANSI C, which we deal
    with here.
    Malcolm, Apr 24, 2004

  3. Michael P Smith

    CBFalconer Guest

    Michael P Smith wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
    > Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty
    > of those about already :)

    Where do you find TDD, Nunit, C# in the C standard (you can use
    the last reference below if you like). I.e. you are off topic.

    --
    Some useful references:
    <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>
    CBFalconer, Apr 24, 2004
  4. Michael P Smith

    Alan Balmer Guest

    On 24 Apr 2004 02:14:25 -0700,
    (Michael P Smith) wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
    >Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty of
    >those about already :)

    Free tutorial: The first thing you need to learn is that C# and C are
    two entirely different languages. This newsgroup deal only with C.

    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting
    Alan Balmer, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Michael P Smith

    Dan Pop Guest

    In <> (Michael P Smith) writes:

    >Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
    >Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty of
    >those about already :)

    What was your C language question?

    Dan
    --