Test-driven Development in C#

Michael P Smith

Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty of
those about already :)

Malcolm

Michael P Smith said:
Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD
with Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual -
plenty of those about already :)
I have no idea what Nunit is. For C#, I believe there is a newsgroup
dedicated to this langauge which isn't the same as ANSI C, which we deal
with here.

CBFalconer

Michael said:
Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty
of those about already :)

Where do you find TDD, Nunit, C# in the C standard (you can use
the last reference below if you like). I.e. you are off topic.

--
Some useful references:
<http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html>

Alan Balmer

Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty of
those about already :)

Free tutorial: The first thing you need to learn is that C# and C are
two entirely different languages. This newsgroup deal only with C.

Dan Pop

In said:
Does anyone know where I might find a decent tutorial on TDD with
Nunit & C# examples? I'm not looking for an NUnit manual - plenty of
those about already :)

What was your C language question?

Dan