test dropdown value from form

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by David, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. David

    David Guest

    Hi,

    I have an asp page with a simple form.
    The form has a dropdown which is database fed.

    Once the user selects a value from the dropdown, I need some code to
    test the value selected.

    If the value is 'X' then, make certain other form fields visible,
    otherwise hide them.

    Can this be done ? perhaps it needs to be done in clientside
    javascript (obviously a different group before I get shouted at :)

    Thanks

    David

    David, Apr 3, 2007