test ignoreit plz

Discussion in 'C++' started by Professor Jean Christian, May 19, 2004.

  1. test only. do not spam please.

    Professor Jean Christian, May 19, 2004

  2. Professor Jean Christian <> spoke thus:

    > test only. do not spam please.

    You annoy people by posting test messages, they have every right to
    spam you. Take it to misc.test or alt.test next time.

    Christopher Benson-Manica, May 19, 2004

  3. "Christopher Benson-Manica" <> wrote
    > Professor Jean Christian <> spoke thus:
    >
    > > test only. do not spam please.

    > You annoy people by posting test messages, they have every right to
    > spam you. Take it to misc.test or alt.test next time.

    He's not testing. He's harvesting e-mail addresses so that HE can spam.

    Claudio Puviani

    Claudio Puviani, May 19, 2004
  4. Professor Jean Christian

    red floyd Guest

    Professor Jean Christian <> wrote in message news:<c8frqu$apv$>...
    > test only. do not spam please.

    You failed the test. Some professor you are. Next time try alt.test.

    red floyd, May 19, 2004