test ignoreit plz

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Professor Jean Christian, May 19, 2004.

  1. test only. do not spam please.

    Professor Jean Christian, May 19, 2004

  2. Professor Jean Christian

    Case Guest

    Professor Jean Christian wrote:
    > test only. do not spam please.

    Isn't one test here more than enough enough, even after
    becoming a professor?!

    Case

    Case, May 19, 2004

  3. Professor Jean Christian

    Case Guest

    Professor Jean Christian wrote:
    > test only. do not spam please.

    Isn't one test here more than enough, even
    after becoming a professor?!

    Case

    Case, May 19, 2004
  4. Professor Jean Christian

    Ben Pfaff Guest

    Case <> writes:

    > Professor Jean Christian wrote:
    >> test only. do not spam please.
    >>

    > Isn't one test here more than enough, even
    > after becoming a professor?!

    Usually professors give a couple tests per quarter, plus a final
    exam.
    --
    "I should killfile you where you stand, worthless human." --Kaz

    Ben Pfaff, May 19, 2004
  5. Professor Jean Christian

    Case - Guest

    Ben Pfaff wrote:
    > Case <> writes:
    >

    >>Professor Jean Christian wrote:
    >>
    >>> test only. do not spam please.
    >>>

    >>Isn't one test here more than enough, even
    >>after becoming a professor?!

    > Usually professors give a couple tests per quarter, plus a final
    > exam.

    You passed this one :) LOL

    Kees

    Case -, May 19, 2004