    suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Rob

    Rob Imbeault, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Rob Imbeault

    Ray at Guest

    I can't say that I remember seeing the IE4 compatibility mode option in
    after IE5, but I never really looked for it either. But see here.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=197311 If that doesn't help, you'll
    probably be better off asking in an IE group, as this isn't an ASP issue.

    Ray at work

    "Rob Imbeault" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > My clients have 4.0 and I can't seem to get 6.0 off of my W2K machine.

    Any

    Ray at, Dec 1, 2003

  3. You can't downgrade to IE4. You can, however, set up a multi-boot scenario,
    buy a very cheap second computer off of eBay, or get virtual machine
    software like www.vmware.com or Microsoft's Virtual PC.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP