    I valideated the RDF/XML, but how can i found out that whether the
    code is really working? are there a way or method to do so?
    , Nov 16, 2007

  2. schrieb:
    > I valideated the RDF/XML, but how can i found out that whether the
    > code is really working? are there a way or method to do so?

    What sort of RDF have you created? RDF is just a model, RDF/XML is just
    a serialization of this model. How did you validate it? What do you
    expect to work?

    --
    Johannes Koch
    Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.
    Johannes Koch, Nov 16, 2007

    On Nov 16, 3:47 pm, Johannes Koch <> wrote:
    > schrieb:
    >
    > > I valideated the RDF/XML, but how can i found out that whether the
    > > code is really working? are there a way or method to do so?

    > What sort of RDF have you created? RDF is just a model, RDF/XML is just
    > a serialization of this model. How did you validate it? What do you
    > expect to work?
    >
    > --
    > Johannes Koch
    > Spem in alium nunquam habui praeter in te, Deus Israel.
    > (Thomas Tallis, 40-part motet)

    validated with validator. It just simple means syntax is correct, not
    the logical.

    There should be no way to test the code when it only stand by itself,
    right?
    , Nov 17, 2007