test suite for C++ parser

vadi

Can any one help me in finding the test suite (test C++ examples) for
testing the C++ parser.

David B. Held

vadi said:
Can any one help me in finding the test suite (test C++ examples) for
testing the C++ parser.

Plum Hall is generally accepted as one of the best test suites. It's
commercial, though. If you want to test a parser that you wrote,
then Loki and Boost are good libraries to test it. For Boost, you
will want to create a configuration file for your parser that does not
enable any workarounds and does not identify it as any other
compiler.

Dave