Test suite for XPath 1.0?

Arndt Jonasson

Is there some kind of test suite available for testing implementations
of XPath 1.0? There seems to be one by Oasis, but it is for testing
XSLT+XPath, if I understand correctly. The implementation I want to
test does not have XSLT, only XPath.

/Arndt Jonasson

Joseph Kesselman

Arndt said:
Is there some kind of test suite available for testing implementations
of XPath 1.0?

I don't know of an XPath-only test suite, though I agree that one ought
to exist... Theoretically, you could adapt selected subsections of one
of the XSLT test suites (such as the one the Apache Xerces project is
using), but that might be a nontrivial amount of work.