    I need this as I use assertions for my Watir GUI tests

    Cheers

    Aidy

    aidy, Dec 13, 2007

  2. aidy

    Tim Pease Guest

    On Dec 13, 2007 9:05 AM, aidy <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to add additional comments to the ouput of my unit
    > tests.

    I know most of the assertions support adding a comment after the
    actual/expected values. That comment will get printed if the test
    fails.

    assert(false, "this assertion will fail")

    > For example I would link to send a description of what the test is
    > doing to the Test::Unit output which would then be included in the
    > ci_reporter xml wrapper.

    I've never used the ci_reporter xml wrapper. You might have to hack
    through that class on your own to get the text output you need
    (provided it does not already do that).

    Blessings,
    TwP

    Tim Pease, Dec 13, 2007