    anything...

    Cheers

    Graham

    Graham Mattingley, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Graham Mattingley

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    What language?

    In VBScript you would use: IsNumeric()

    You can get the Windows Script documentation here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en
    (has VBScript and JScript in it - use the Index to get functions)

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Graham Mattingley" <> wrote in message
    : How to I test a varable to see if it contains a number and not a text
    value
    : ??
    :
    : I want to use this to detect if people have edited my get strings in the
    URL
    : field of the browser, before it gets send to the next page
    :
    : I am sure it is simple just forgot, had a search on yahoo and could not
    find
    : anything...

    Ken Schaefer, Oct 8, 2003