Test varable for numeric value ??

Graham Mattingley

How to I test a varable to see if it contains a number and not a text value
??

I want to use this to detect if people have edited my get strings in the URL
field of the browser, before it gets send to the next page

I am sure it is simple just forgot, had a search on yahoo and could not find
anything...

Cheers

Graham

Ken Schaefer

What language?

In VBScript you would use: IsNumeric()

You can get the Windows Script documentation here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en
(has VBScript and JScript in it - use the Index to get functions)

Cheers
Ken

: How to I test a varable to see if it contains a number and not a text
value
: ??
: