Test your C++ Skill(Online test C++)

gw7rib

Couldn't log in to the spam site, but your "basics" were so wrong I
can't imagine how useless the test was going to be.

He's also plugged this test in comp.lang.c, so he clearly doesn't know
what he is doing.

preeto50

He's also plugged this test in comp.lang.c, so he clearly doesn't know
what he is doing.

Say all these things afetr seeing the test..............please......

Jim Langston

Say all these things afetr seeing the test..............please......

The site is badly designed, didn't see a test. I don't bother with badly
designed cluttered sites.

Victor Bazarov

pmp said:
give some tips how to design good site.............

Sorry, pmp, designing good sites is off topic here. If you have
a C++ question/announcement, do share.

Andrew Tarzwell

Awful