Test your C++ Skill(Online test C++)

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by preeto50@gmail.com, Dec 30, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Dec 30, 2007

  2. Mark Bluemel Guest

    wrote:
    > go to http://www.itworld2.com to take online test of c++.......

    Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?
    Mark Bluemel, Jan 2, 2008

  3. Joe Wright Guest

    Mark Bluemel wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> go to http://www.itworld2.com to take online test of c++.......

    > Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?

    Because C and C++ are different languages.

    --
    Joe Wright
    "If you think Health Care is expensive now, wait until it's free."
    Joe Wright, Jan 3, 2008
  4. Joe Wright <> writes:
    > Mark Bluemel wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>> go to http://www.itworld2.com to take online test of c++.......

    >> Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?

    > Because C and C++ are different languages.

    Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

    --
    Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) <>
    [...]
    Keith Thompson, Jan 3, 2008
  5. Keith Thompson wrote:
    > Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

    One that body position, facial expression and voice inflection show to be such.
    Golden California Girls, Jan 3, 2008
  6. CBFalconer Guest

    Keith Thompson wrote:
    > Joe Wright <> writes:
    >> Mark Bluemel wrote:

    >>> Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?

    >> Because C and C++ are different languages.

    > Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

    A query posed by a rhet.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>
    Try the download section.

    CBFalconer, Jan 3, 2008
  7. Al Balmer Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:19:14 -0800, Golden California Girls
    <> wrote:

    >Keith Thompson wrote:
    >> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?
    >>

    >One that body position, facial expression and voice inflection show to be such.

    Or content, which was sufficient in this case.

    --
    Al Balmer
    Sun City, AZ
    Al Balmer, Jan 3, 2008
  8. Eric Sosman Guest

    CBFalconer wrote:
    > Keith Thompson wrote:
    >> Joe Wright <> writes:

    >>> Because C and C++ are different languages.

    >> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

    > A query posed by a rhet.

    A rhetor, actually.

    Eric Sosman, Jan 3, 2008
  9. Default User Guest

    CBFalconer wrote:

    > Keith Thompson wrote:
    > > Joe Wright <> writes:

    > >> Because C and C++ are different languages.

    > > Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

    > A query posed by a rhet.

    Frankly my dear . . .

    Brian
    Default User, Jan 3, 2008
  10. CBFalconer Guest

    Eric Sosman wrote:
    > CBFalconer wrote:
    >> Keith Thompson wrote:

    >>> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

    >> A query posed by a rhet.

    > A rhetor, actually.

    However it is the rhets that are running loose in the sewers. I
    have never seen a rhetor, even there.

    CBFalconer, Jan 4, 2008
  11. Eric Sosman Guest

    CBFalconer wrote:
    > Eric Sosman wrote:
    >> CBFalconer wrote:

    >>> A query posed by a rhet.

    >> A rhetor, actually.

    > However it is the rhets that are running loose in the sewers. I
    > have never seen a rhetor, even there.

    No, the rhets ere meking money by selling free softwere.

    --
    Eric Sosman
    lid
    Eric Sosman, Jan 4, 2008
  12. Richard Bos Guest

    CBFalconer <> wrote:

    > Eric Sosman wrote:
    > > CBFalconer wrote:

    > >> A query posed by a rhet.

    > > A rhetor, actually.

    > However it is the rhets that are running loose in the sewers. I
    > have never seen a rhetor, even there.

    You won't see them in the sewers, you'll find them in, amongst others,
    New Hampshire. And please don't insult the rhets by making that
    comparison.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Jan 7, 2008
  13. pmp Guest

    On Jan 7, 5:11 pm, (Richard Bos) wrote:
    > CBFalconer <> wrote:
    > > Eric Sosman wrote:

    > > > A rhetor, actually.

    > > However it is the rhets that are running loose in the sewers. I
    > > have never seen a rhetor, even there.

    > You won't see them in the sewers, you'll find them in, amongst others,
    > New Hampshire. And please don't insult the rhets by making that
    > comparison.
    >
    > Richard

    try now...........
    pmp, Jan 22, 2008
  14. pmp Guest

    On Jan 7, 5:11 pm, (Richard Bos) wrote:
    > CBFalconer <> wrote:
    > > Eric Sosman wrote:

    > > >      A rhetor, actually.

    > > However it is the rhets that are running loose in the sewers.  I
    > > have never seen a rhetor, even there.

    > You won't see them in the sewers, you'll find them in, amongst others,
    > New Hampshire. And please don't insult the rhets by making that
    > comparison.
    >
    > Richard- Hide quoted text -

    try all this online test............
    pmp, Feb 10, 2008
  15. pmp Guest

    On Feb 10, 4:21 pm, pmp <> wrote:
    > On Jan 7, 5:11 pm, (Richard Bos) wrote:
    >

    > > CBFalconer <> wrote:

    > > > However it is the rhets that are running loose in the sewers.  I
    > > > have never seen a rhetor, even there.

    > > You won't see them in the sewers, you'll find them in, amongst others,
    > > New Hampshire. And please don't insult the rhets by making that
    > > comparison.

    > > Richard- Hide quoted text -

    > try all thisonlinetest............- Hide quoted text -

    try and write here ur marks obtained....
    pmp, Mar 14, 2008
  16. pmp said:

    <snip>

    > try and write here ur marks obtained....

    First, please remove the requirement to log in. Thanks.

    Email: -http://www. +rjh@
    Richard Heathfield, Mar 14, 2008