Test your ruby skill

Rajinder Yadav

Hi,

Anybody =A0interested to take ruby test then go ahead

Test your ruby skill --> http://bit.ly/2gptTV

Post your answers via comments

About your blog heading, I like where you're going with this "Nothing
is impossible=85" might want to rephrase this in a more positive
language.

FYI: Nothing doesn't exist, so it can't be impossible or possible.

I know it's possible for you to become a Ruby DevMentor.org one day ;)
...keep at it, I like what you and other active community members are
doing to generate value for others.

--=20
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives=

Raveendran Perumalsamy

Hi Rajinder,

Thanks for your motivative suggestion but my opinion about those lines
follows

Everything is possible -- Its hard to say without try it.

Nothing is impossible -- I will try and do it.

I simply like second one because i can't say all are possible without
TRY.

Regards,
P.Raveendran
(e-mail address removed)
http://raveendran.wordpress.com

Rajinder Yadav

Raveendran said:
Hi Rajinder,

Thanks for your motivative suggestion but my opinion about those lines
follows

Everything is possible -- Its hard to say without try it.

Nothing is impossible -- I will try and do it.

You're welcome Ravenndrean, I look forward to your next set of questions!

btw, when you say I will try, sounds like I guess so? Either you do it or you
don't, why waste your time trying =)

Listen to this life lesson about walking on the street at the open (there are 2
very distinct choices in life):

Don't try, just do it!

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.

Raveendran Perumalsamy

Hi Rajinder,

If the person done a job then he did that job in first try. Try is
not a dummy word. If the TRY fails, then we need to find a way to solve
it. Before facing or handling issues how can we say "Everything is
possible".

Don't try, just do it! -- Without try we cant do anything

Regards,
P.Raveendran
(e-mail address removed)
http://raveendran.wordpress.com

Rajinder Yadav

Raveendran said:
Hi Rajinder,

If the person done a job then he did that job in first try. Try is
not a dummy word. If the TRY fails, then we need to find a way to solve
it. Before facing or handling issues how can we say "Everything is
possible".

Don't try, just do it! -- Without try we cant do anything

Think about 'try' and 'do' it will come to you =) you will see the light!
Regards,
P.Raveendran
(e-mail address removed)
http://raveendran.wordpress.com

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.

Aldric Giacomoni

Rajinder said:
Think about 'try' and 'do' it will come to you =) you will see the
light!
I'm afraid this isn't the place for a spiritual discussion about the
intent and power behind the words. Most people will argue semantics to
death, and will never agree to sit down and explore the spiritual
mindset created by words.
The worst thing (which should be the best thing) is that 'try' and 'do'
are actually mentioned in exactly that context in Star Wars -- but no
one thinks of Yoda as someone who's actually enlightened..

Rajinder Yadav

Aldric said:
I'm afraid this isn't the place for a spiritual discussion about the
intent and power behind the words. Most people will argue semantics to
death, and will never agree to sit down and explore the spiritual
mindset created by words.
The worst thing (which should be the best thing) is that 'try' and 'do'
are actually mentioned in exactly that context in Star Wars -- but no
one thinks of Yoda as someone who's actually enlightened..

I realized this, and my last reply was meant to be sent privately but I forgot
to change the email addy before hitting send. I will have to look up the Star
Wars Yoda context ;)

--
Kind Regards,
Rajinder Yadav

http://DevMentor.org

Do Good! - Share Freely, Enrich and Empower people to Transform their lives.

Aldric Giacomoni

Rajinder said:
to change the email addy before hitting send. I will have to look up the
Star Wars Yoda context ;)

It's in episode 5 or 6. Luke is practicing with Yoda, and Yoda tells him
"Lift your spacecraft out of the mud with the force". Luke answers that
it's impossible, Yoda says that nothing is impossible. Luke says, "I'll
try", and Yoda says something like "There is no 'try'. Do, or do not."
Yoda then proceeds to lift the spacecraft out of the mud with the force,
of course.