Test your Skill now!

tuzib

HI everyone ,
It is time to test your skills now.

Earn cash with your high tech skills on 2,028 currently open bid
requests. Then subscribe to
our newsletter and receive daily bid requests from our 52,830
registered buyers.

join us free now.
http://www.huymay.com/join.php

Richard Heathfield

tuzib said:
HI everyone ,
It is time to test your skills now.

http://www.<spamelided>.com/join.php

"Welcome To my homepage!", says www.<spamelided>.com/index.htm - and nothing
else.

The join.php thing redirects you to an exploitasite with no apparent quality
control.

I see no evidence of any C skill testing.

Keith Thompson

it is useful to someone and useless to others.
decide by yourself.
thank you!

It is, at the very least, completely off-topic for this newsgroup.
Please go away.