    can i have something online.

    thanks
    ashani

    Ashani Patel, Jun 23, 2008

  2. Ashani Patel

    Pinhas Guest

    On 23 יוני, 10:20, Ashani Patel <> wrote:
    > I am a novice and have started to learn vhdl just recently.
    > can anybody suggest me a good book to start learning how to write
    > testbenches.
    > can i have something online.
    >
    > thanks
    > ashani

    Simple example for test bench at
    http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/MiscellaneousHW/regFIFO.html
    A little bit more complex example at
    http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/LEON/AHB_APB_leon/AHB_APB_leon.html
    A simple arithmetic and test bench at
    http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/divide_by_constnat/divide_by_constant.html

    Pinhas, Jun 23, 2008

  3. Ashani Patel wrote:
    > I am a novice and have started to learn vhdl just recently.
    > can anybody suggest me a good book to start learning how to write
    > testbenches.
    > can i have something online.

    My testbench example is here:
    http://mysite.verizon.net/miketreseler/

    Mike Treseler, Jun 23, 2008
  4. Ashani Patel

    Reuven Guest

    On Jun 23, 4:20 am, Pinhas <> wrote:
    > On 23 יוני, 10:20, Ashani Patel <> wrote:
    >
    > > I am a novice and have started to learn vhdl just recently.
    > > can anybody suggest me a good book to start learning how to write
    > > testbenches.
    > > can i have something online.

    > > thanks
    > > ashani

    > Simple example for test bench athttp://bknpk.no-ip.biz/MiscellaneousHW/regFIFO.html
    > A little bit more complex example athttp://bknpk.no-ip.biz/LEON/AHB_APB_leon/AHB_APB_leon.html
    > A simple arithmetic and test bench athttp://bknpk.no-ip.biz/divide_by_constnat/divide_by_constant.html

    There is a virus "W32.Fujacks!html" on your website. Please remove.
    Symantec caught it.

    Reuven, Jun 23, 2008