Tester objects not visible (causes exceptions)

elridge.dmello

I am a new user of NUnitAsp. I have encountered a problem for which I
do not know the reason. Some tester objects that I create for various
input controls turn out to be invisible, i.e their "visible" property
is false. This does not occur all of the time. Does anyone have any
idea why this might be happening? I cannot seem to figure out why
NUnitAsp sometimes creates tester objects that are not visible while
other times the testers are visible.

The ones that are not visible I cannot do any operations on... I get an
exception if I try to access these invisible tester objects.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated.

Elridge