    wanting some help.

    Thanks,
    Socialshout Webmaster
    socialshout, Jan 14, 2007

  2. socialshout

    Guest

    Some of the text is hard to see because the color of the text doesn't
    contrast sharply enough with its background. The red links in the tabs
    for example.

    On Jan 13, 11:43 pm, "socialshout" <> wrote:
    > Working on website (http://www.socialshout.com) and need some folks to
    > test it. I know there are a few bugs but I was hoping to get some
    > other people to try it out and tell me some more. I have been working
    > on this website as a side project and it is really my first website of
    > this size and I need some more feedback.
    >
    > To everybody who will yell spam: I am not trying to spam. I am just
    > wanting some help.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Socialshout Webmaster
    , Jan 14, 2007

  3. socialshout

    John Hosking Guest

    Re: Testers Wanted [www.socialshout.com]

    socialshout wrote:
    > Working on website (http://www.socialshout.com)

    Error: document.getElementById(fs[1]) has no properties
    Source File: http://www.socialshout.com/extra/roundfunctions.js
    Line: 79

    W3C Markup Validation Service v0.7.4:
    Result: Failed validation, 94 errors

    Many, many CSS errors.
    Large CSS file packed with over-constraining, repetitive rules.

    TOTAL_SCRIPT - Warning! The total number of external script files on
    this page is 9 , consider reducing this to a more reasonable number.
    SCRIPT_SIZE - Warning! The total size of your external scripts is 56646
    bytes, which is over 8K.

    My previous comments still apply.

    --
    John
    John Hosking, Jan 14, 2007
  4. socialshout

    BootNic Guest

    > socialshout <> wrote:
    > Working on website (http://www.socialshout.com) and need some folks to
    > test it. I know there are a few bugs but I was hoping to get some
    > other people to try it out and tell me some more. I have been working
    > on this website as a side project and it is really my first website of
    > this size and I need some more feedback.

    [snip]
    [​IMG]

    --
    BootNic Sunday, January 14, 2007 2:02 PM

    "They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you
    made them feel."
    *Carl W. Buechner*
    BootNic, Jan 14, 2007
  5. socialshout

    the red dot Guest

    "socialshout" <> wrote in message
    > Working on website (http://www.socialshout.com) and need some folks to
    > test it. I know there are a few bugs but I was hoping to get some
    > other people to try it out and tell me some more. I have been working
    > on this website as a side project and it is really my first website of
    > this size and I need some more feedback.
    >
    > To everybody who will yell spam: I am not trying to spam. I am just
    > wanting some help.

    have a look at it using opera... because it sort of breaks apart.
    the red dot, Jan 15, 2007