Testers Wanted

socialshout

Working on website (http://www.socialshout.com) and need some folks to
test it. I know there are a few bugs but I was hoping to get some
other people to try it out and tell me some more. I have been working
on this website as a side project and it is really my first website of
this size and I need some more feedback.

To everybody who will yell spam: I am not trying to spam. I am just
wanting some help.

Thanks,
Socialshout Webmaster

jorrit787

Some of the text is hard to see because the color of the text doesn't
contrast sharply enough with its background. The red links in the tabs
for example.

John Hosking

socialshout said:

Error: document.getElementById(fs[1]) has no properties
Source File: http://www.socialshout.com/extra/roundfunctions.js
Line: 79

W3C Markup Validation Service v0.7.4:
Result: Failed validation, 94 errors

Many, many CSS errors.
Large CSS file packed with over-constraining, repetitive rules.

TOTAL_SCRIPT - Warning! The total number of external script files on
this page is 9 , consider reducing this to a more reasonable number.
SCRIPT_SIZE - Warning! The total size of your external scripts is 56646
bytes, which is over 8K.

My previous comments still apply.

BootNic

socialshout said:
news: (e-mail address removed)
Working on website (http://www.socialshout.com) and need some folks to
test it. I know there are a few bugs but I was hoping to get some
other people to try it out and tell me some more. I have been working
on this website as a side project and it is really my first website of
this size and I need some more feedback.
[snip]
kIkhPSypRd.png

--
BootNic Sunday, January 14, 2007 2:02 PM

"They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you
made them feel."
*Carl W. Buechner*

the red dot

socialshout said:
Working on website (http://www.socialshout.com) and need some folks to
test it. I know there are a few bugs but I was hoping to get some
other people to try it out and tell me some more. I have been working
on this website as a side project and it is really my first website of
this size and I need some more feedback.

To everybody who will yell spam: I am not trying to spam. I am just
wanting some help.
have a look at it using opera... because it sort of breaks apart.