TestFixtures 1.6.2 released!

Chris Withers

Hi All,

I'm pleased to announce a new release of TestFixtures.
This package is a collection of helpers and mock objects that are useful
when writing unit tests or doc tests.

This release fixes problems when using Comparison objects with instances
of Django models, so tests like the following will now work as expected:

from testfixtures import Comparison as C,compare

class TestUser(TestCase):

def test_create(self):
u = User(name='Test')
u.save()
t = User.objects.get(name='Test')
compare([C(User,name='Test',strict=False)],
list(User.objects.all()))

To find out more, please read here:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/testfixtures

cheers,