    I think the testing environment is more structured than creating a web
    application to test the provider.

    Thanks a lot for any help.
    Camilo Orozco, Jan 7, 2008

  2. Camilo Orozco wrote:
    > How can I test a membership provider using a test project within VS
    > 2005? Basically I am stuck trying to read the custom app.config file
    > I added to the project with a <system.web> section.
    >
    > I think the testing environment is more structured than creating a web
    > application to test the provider.

    Canned dotnet reply:
    recommended practice) , but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net bears
    very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be lucky enough to
    find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a group where
    those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    I would modify the above to recommend the vsnet group rather than the aspnet
    group.
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"