testing error page logic. Don't debug in VS.NET 2005?

jobs

vs.net 2005 asp.net 2.0 website. While in vs.net, and testing my
project, I don't want errors to end up in debug mode in the code. I'd
like them to go to the preset error page set in the web.conig. How can
I do this?

Thanks for any help or information.

jobs

btw, i know cntrl f5 starts without debug, but for some reason in
vs.net, it does not take me to the error page like when I deploy the
solution.

Thanks

jobs

What are you trying to do?

write a log from the errorpage that contains information about the
page that failed. However, to test it i need vs.net to take me to the
error page and it does not, instead it displays the error of the page
I making fail on purpose.