Testing Ifram loaded

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by jodleren, Jul 8, 2010.

  1. jodleren

    jodleren Guest

    Hi all!

    I found this in here:
    But is it not enogh - I need my iframe to load before I can continue
    my ASP script. Any ideas how I do that?
    As of now, my iframe loads when my main page has loaded :)
    Also, I need my ifram to work while my ASP page is still working...
    any ideas?

    Or should I go AJAX?

    Sonnich

    -------------------

    In the body of the document which will be in the iframe, add this:

    and in the parent document hosting the iframe, edit this in your head

    <script type="text/javascript">
    function IframeIsLoaded()
    {
    alert("The document has been loaded into the iframe.");
    }
    </script>

    jodleren, Jul 8, 2010

  2. jodleren

    jodleren Guest

    On Jul 8, 5:52 pm, jodleren <> wrote:
    > Hi all!
    >
    > I found this in here:
    > But is it not enogh - I need my iframe to load before I can continue
    > my ASP script. Any ideas how I do that?
    > As of now, my iframe loads when my main page has loaded :)
    > Also, I need my ifram to work while my ASP page is still working...
    > any ideas?
    >
    > Or should I go AJAX?
    >
    > Sonnich
    >
    > -------------------
    >
    > In the body of the document which will be in the iframe, add this:

    > and in the parent document hosting the iframe, edit this in your head
    >
    > <script type="text/javascript">
    > function IframeIsLoaded()
    > {
    > alert("The document has been loaded into the iframe.");}
    >
    > </script>

    Solution: I transformed the whole thing to PHP. I was that easy to in
    the time before anyone ever replied.
    In PHP multiple scripts is not a problem as it is in ASP
    M$ sucks :)

    Sonnich

    jodleren, Jul 8, 2010

  3. jodleren

    Sean Kinsey Guest

    On 8 Jul, 18:27, jodleren <> wrote:
    > On Jul 8, 5:52 pm, jodleren <> wrote:
    >

    > > Hi all!

    > > I found this in here:
    > > But is it not enogh - I need my iframe to load before I can continue
    > > my ASP script. Any ideas how I do that?
    > > As of now, my iframe loads when my main page has loaded :)
    > > Also, I need my ifram to work while my ASP page is still working...
    > > any ideas?

    > > Or should I go AJAX?

    > > Sonnich

    > > -------------------

    > > In the body of the document which will be in the iframe, add this:

    > > and in the parent document hosting the iframe, edit this in your head

    > > <script type="text/javascript">
    > > function IframeIsLoaded()
    > > {
    > > alert("The document has been loaded into the iframe.");}

    > > </script>

    > Solution: I transformed the whole thing to PHP. I was that easy to in
    > the time before anyone ever replied.
    > In PHP multiple scripts is not a problem as it is in ASP
    > M$ sucks :)
    >
    > Sonnich

    Are you on drugs?

    ASP and PHP are /exactly/ the same, both are based on procedural
    'scripts'.
    I dare to say that anything PHP can do ASP can do to, and if it was
    ASP.NET you were referring to, then it can do it better.

    And that is purely objective.

    But based on your original post, I'm guess your'e excused as you
    obviously know nothing of what you are doing...

    Sean Kinsey, Jul 8, 2010