testing on IE 5

Els

SpaceGirl said:
Well Sirin is at work until 7pm, and its really gray and
dull here. So I have Big Brother turned up on the TV in
living room, and a day of working on a band site ahead of
me... but I have no shoes and socks on *wiggles her toes*
and I'm in my scruffy jeans and T, and I have the hugest
mug of nice coffee rather than the rubbish at my day job.
I've booked tickets to see Spiderman tonight. So, I'm quite
happy. It'd be pissed of being stuck in here if it were
sunny.

I completely see your point :-D

Must remind myself I'm in alt.html. It's starting to look and
feel like aww though ;-)

SpaceGirl

Els said:
I completely see your point :-D

Must remind myself I'm in alt.html. It's starting to look and
feel like aww though ;-)

My fault lol sorry.

*slides back over to AWW* :D

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

Jeff Thies

brucie said:
in post: <

5 years ago i would have tested with IE5, today you have got to be
shpxvat joking.
My guess is that it is still the number two most used browser (with IE6
first). Trailed by all those superior.

IE5 definitely has a different set of bugs than IE6 even with IE6 in
quirks mode.

Is that not right?

Jeff

Jeff Thies

Jeff said:
My guess is that it is still the number two most used browser (with IE6
first). Trailed by all those superior.

That includes all of google, not just english speaking. It also is
before the recent IE downturn because of IE's (eternal) security problems.

Those percentages may not be representative of your traffic, but they
seem to come as close as possible to the at large population.

Jeff

brucie

in post: <
My guess is that it is still the number two most used browser (with IE6
first).

a reasonable assumption, also a reasonable assumption is if you're too
dumb to upgrade you're too dumb to use my shit.
IE5 definitely has a different set of bugs than IE6 even with IE6 in
quirks mode.

theres big differences between 5, 5.5 and 6. 3 very different browsers.