Testing on XP pro stopped working

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Jeremy, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    I was working on an asp and it was working fine. I came back to it a
    few days later and it was no longer working... When I submit a form
    through the ASP page, it only spits back the raw code, but doesn't
    write to access as it was before... I don't know what has chenged.
    Any suggestions? FYI here is the code (simplified...This does the
    same...) thanks!

    Jeremy

    <% LANGUAGE="VBScript"

    First = Request.form("First")

    set responseDB = server.createobject("ADODB.Connection")
    responseDB.open "driver={Microsoft Access Driver
    (*.mdb)};DBQ=new.mdb;Uid=Admin"

    sqlText = "INSERT INTO Results (First)"
    sqlText = sqlText & " VALUES("
    sqlText = sqlText & "'" & First & "'"
    sqlText = sqlText & ")"

    Response.Write sqlText

    set ReturnSet = responseDB.Execute(sqlText)

    Response.Write "Record Added"

    %>

    Jeremy, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Jeremy

    Ray at Guest

    Are you accessing this in your browser via:

    http://localhost/page.asp

    or

    C:\inetpub\wwwroot\page.asp

    You have to access it via http for it to pass through IIS, not the file
    system.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Jeremy