    any more.

    Please ignore - unless you have some suggestion as to why I'm being ignored
    by the server :)
    Cal Who, Jan 5, 2010

  2. Cal Who

    Cal Who Guest

    " Cal Who" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I can't seem to post a certain question to the group.
    >
    > I want to see if it is the contents or if it is just that it doesn't like
    > me any more.
    >
    > Please ignore - unless you have some suggestion as to why I'm being
    > ignored by the server :)

    So it must be the contents or subject. Lets see how this works.
    Here is the contents that I really need an answer to:

    The ajaxToolkit Accordion has a DataSourceID which can be set equal to a
    XmlDataSource and a HeaderTemplate and a ContentTemplate that can get there
    data from the Xml data.

    Unfortiuonately, the ajaxToolkit TabContainer does not use that model. I
    would like to use an XML file to create the data TabPanels, with the
    HeaderText and the ContentTemplate data coming from the XML file. Much as
    the Accordian example below does it.

    I've Googled for sample code but can't find any.

    Can you point to some?

    Thanks

    PS Is that the kind of thing asp:Repeater is used for?
    ....snip
    Cal Who, Jan 5, 2010