Text-align -- arghh!

Frogleg

Want a left-justified link and a right-justified phone number ON THE
SAME LINE. <span> doesn't work, and <div> introduces a new line into
the scheme.

I haven't a clue how to make this work.

<hr>
727-8311</span>

brucie

in post: <
Frogleg said:
Want a left-justified link and a right-justified phone number ON THE
SAME LINE.

p{position:relative;}
span{position:absolute;}
#left{left:0;}
#right{right:0;}

Nick Howes

brucie said:
in post: <

p{position:relative;}
span{position:absolute;}
#left{left:0;}
#right{right:0;}

Does anybody know what versions of browsers support the position attributes?

Toby A Inkster

Nick said:
Does anybody know what versions of browsers support the position attributes?

I assume you mean the CSS position *property*. In which case, it is
supported to varying degrees in IE/win 3+, IE/mac 4+(?), Opera 3.6+,
Netscape 4+, Konqueror 2+, Safari (any), Mozilla (any) and plenty more.