    websites? for instance on mapquest, the 'saved and recent' are all there in
    the cookie, but the suggestions for city are
    not?
    bbxrider, Nov 21, 2007

  2. bbxrider

    Bone Ur Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 04:58:09
    GMT bbxrider scribed:

    > for ie 6, been trying to find where the autofill/suggestions for text
    > boxes are, so i can hopefully a/c/d them to my needs
    > but they are not in the cookies for the websites i'm interested in but
    > yet they are different for the different
    > websites? for instance on mapquest, the 'saved and recent' are all
    > there in the cookie, but the suggestions for city are
    > not?

    If server-siding is used, they could be anywhere - a database, a flat file,
    or even another page.

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have formidable pheromones.
    Bone Ur, Nov 21, 2007

  3. bbxrider

    Bergamot Guest

    bbxrider wrote:
    > for ie 6, been trying to find where the autofill/suggestions for text boxes

    Why don't you go ask Microsoft how their browser works? They have their
    very own newsgroups, you know.
    microsoft.public.<something about IE>

    --
    Berg