text box autofill/suggestions

bbxrider

for ie 6, been trying to find where the autofill/suggestions for text boxes
are, so i can hopefully a/c/d them to my needs
but they are not in the cookies for the websites i'm interested in but yet
they are different for the different
websites? for instance on mapquest, the 'saved and recent' are all there in
the cookie, but the suggestions for city are
not?

Bone Ur

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 21 Nov 2007 04:58:09
GMT bbxrider scribed:
for ie 6, been trying to find where the autofill/suggestions for text
boxes are, so i can hopefully a/c/d them to my needs
but they are not in the cookies for the websites i'm interested in but
yet they are different for the different
websites? for instance on mapquest, the 'saved and recent' are all
there in the cookie, but the suggestions for city are
not?

If server-siding is used, they could be anywhere - a database, a flat file,
or even another page.

Bergamot

bbxrider said:
for ie 6, been trying to find where the autofill/suggestions for text boxes

Why don't you go ask Microsoft how their browser works? They have their
very own newsgroups, you know.
microsoft.public.<something about IE>

bbxrider

thanks for your replies