  1. If I code a textbox text property to be data bound eg
    Text='<%# DataBinder.Eval(DataSet11, "Tables[COMPANY].DefaultView.[0].Name") %>'
    will the data entered into the textbox update the bound dataset? If so, when in the page processing cycle will it be updated?

    FredBloggs012, Jun 14, 2004

  2. FredBloggs012

    Scott M. Guest

    It won't be updated at all. You will need to create an update button and an
    eventhandler for that button. You then take the value from the textbox and
    place that value into your dataset. From there you have your DataAdapter
    update the original data source and refresh the rest of the data by
    rebinding all the controls.

    Scott M., Jun 15, 2004