    How do you make the value in a textbox show as justified right instead of
    the default left?
    Ian
    mantrid, Jan 4, 2008

  2. mantrid

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "mantrid" <> wrote in message
    news:4Gefj.23298$...
    > Hello
    > How do you make the value in a textbox show as justified right instead of
    > the default left?
    > Ian

    Turn your monitor upside down.

    Or:

    ..numeric {
    text-align: right;
    }
    <form action="this.html" method="post">
    <input type="text" name="cost" class="numeric">
    <input type="text" name="extraCost" class="numeric">
    <input type="submit" value="Calculate">
    </form>
    Nik Coughlin, Jan 4, 2008

  3. mantrid

    mantrid Guest

    cheers nick
    I tied method one but my monitor complained of feeling sick, then I had the
    bright idea turning my self upside down but I fell of my chair. I suppose I
    have to try the second, less sensible of your methods. Hope it works.
    Ian

    mantrid, Jan 4, 2008