    Keith Guest

    Is it possible to colour the backgrounds of certain text boxes?

    Thanks

    Keith, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Keith

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Keith" <@.> wrote:

    >Is it possible to colour the backgrounds of certain text boxes?

    Yes. Same as any other element set the background-color property in
    your stylesheet. Don't forget to always set the color property at the
    same time in order to avoid clashes with user stylesheets, etc.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Keith

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:02:55 +0100, Keith <@.> declared in alt.html:

    > Is it possible to colour the backgrounds of certain text boxes?

    As Steve said, it is trivial using CSS. But be aware that browsers tend
    to be fairly strict on what they will allow you to do to form elements,
    and results may vary from browser to browser.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Jun 9, 2004