    example of problem:

    http://www.arosmusic.com/question.html

    thanks,

    Jack Jarmush, Apr 28, 2006

  2. Jack Jarmush

    Els Guest

    Jack Jarmush wrote:

    > when i type text in an html document, the text flows (spans?) past the
    > designated margin unless I use a line break. Could someone explain how
    > i can keep the text within the margins of the page so it automatically
    > fits.

    Use spaces, like in real text.

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/

    Els, Apr 28, 2006

  3. Jack Jarmush

    Jack Jarmush Guest

    thanks, i'm such a twit sometimes

    Jack Jarmush, Apr 28, 2006
  4. Jack Jarmush

    Matt Clara Guest

    "Jack Jarmush" <> wrote in message
    > thanks, i'm such a twit sometimes

    LOL--na, you're just human. The twits are the ones who refuse to admit
    their stupid mistakes even when they're right in front of them!

    --
    Regards,
    Matt Clara

    Matt Clara, Apr 28, 2006