text field default disabled not resetting

Mahones

Hi Everyone

I have a radio button group in a form that is a sample A,B,C or
'Other" options. Below "Other" is a text field that is disabled by
default and only becomes enabled when you click the "Other" radio
button. Click any of the A, B, or C radio buttons disabled the text
area again. By default, Option A is selected. My problem is this, if
I click on "Other" when testing the form, it enables the text area,
which is fine, but if I then hit the reset button on the form, option
A is selected again, but the text area does not go back to being
disabled. Can anyone suggest why this might be happening?

Thanks for the help

rf

Mahones said:
Hi Everyone

I have a radio button group in a form that is a sample A,B,C or
'Other" options. Below "Other" is a text field that is disabled by
default and only becomes enabled when you click the "Other" radio
button. Click any of the A, B, or C radio buttons disabled the text
area again. By default, Option A is selected. My problem is this, if
I click on "Other" when testing the form, it enables the text area,
which is fine, but if I then hit the reset button on the form, option
A is selected again, but the text area does not go back to being
disabled. Can anyone suggest why this might be happening?

You have an error on line 42.