    http://w3.uqo.ca/d_info/ using netscape, i connot see the hole text!
    how to fix that?
    thank you

    hannibal, Jan 25, 2004

  2. hannibal

    PeterMcC Guest

    hannibal <> wrote in
    <wpSQb.4146$>

    > Hi
    >
    > when i click on View < Text Zoom (200%) in this web site:
    > http://w3.uqo.ca/d_info/ using netscape, i connot see the hole text!
    > how to fix that?

    A quick glance at the CSS shows a mix of %, em and px - that can be an
    uncomfortable combination and there are frames within frames - an evil
    encased within an evil.

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,

    PeterMcC, Jan 25, 2004

  3. > > when i click on View < Text Zoom (200%) in this web site:
    > > http://w3.uqo.ca/d_info/ using netscape, i connot see the hole text!
    > > how to fix that?

    > A quick glance at the CSS shows a mix of %, em and px - that can be an
    > uncomfortable combination and there are frames within frames - an evil
    > encased within an evil.

    I don't like the menus on that page - the colours change for every layer,
    but not for any seemingly good reason.

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Jan 27, 2004