    using the asp.net datagrid. Any ideas?

    Thanks before hand,
    Adiel

    adiel, Nov 24, 2003

  2. adiel

    makthar Guest

    I don't know of any solution but I had this problem. The
    IE prints what is on the screen visible as a page. The
    work around I used was make sure the table width is within
    the screen ( say 800 ) for 800 X 600 resolution and turn
    text wrapping on so the data fits in it. When you print,
    now because all your data is in the visible area, it will
    print on the same page.

    The other way (much better) to avoid all this is to use a
    reporting software (I use crystal reports) and generate a
    report and display it.

    makthar

    gets cut half
    >way and prints the other half on to the next page when

    printing using
    >internet explorer and an asp.net datagrid. I am sure

    there must be a
    >simple fix to stop the text from getting cut in half like

    this when

    makthar, Nov 24, 2003