    Can anyone point me to some information on which carriers use which
    methods for sending text messages via the web?

    Thanks!

    Dave Navarro, Nov 8, 2007

  2. Dave Navarro

    Tony Guest

    You can set it up so that you can just send an email to their phone.

    For example, I think for Sprint it might be <phone number>@sprint.com or something
    similar.

    Tony

    Tony, Nov 8, 2007

  3. Dave Navarro

    Dave Navarro Guest

    I found the info at:

    http://www.livejournal.com/tools/textmessage.bml?mode=details

    Thanks to a response to an earlier message I posted.

    In article <>,
    says...

    Dave Navarro, Nov 8, 2007