    over a asp:tablecell that has text like "Click on me plz" on 2 row.

    thanks guys
    rem

    rem, Apr 29, 2004

  2. rem

    David Jessee Guest

    Doing that with a button is not possible.
    However, you can do that with a LinkButton
    <asp:linkButton runat="server" id="theLinkButton"
    CssClass="blueButton">Click on<br>Me Please</asp:linkButton>

    then create a css style that look something like this....prefereably in a
    linked style sheet

    ..blueButton{
    BORDER-RIGHT: #104a7b 1px solid;
    BORDER-TOP: #afc4d5 1px solid;
    BACKGROUND: #d6e7ef;
    BORDER-LEFT: #afc4d5 1px solid;
    CURSOR: hand;
    COLOR: #000066;
    BORDER-BOTTOM: #104a7b 1px solid;
    TEXT-DECORATION: none
    }

    David Jessee, May 1, 2004

  3. rem

    rem Guest

    Thanks David Jessee,
    it's almost perfect, except for the vertical alignment that doesn't
    seem to be working.

    Don't know why I didn't try that WebControl before!?!?
    Must stop coffee! NO can do!

    rem

    rem, May 3, 2004