text size affecting link

Tracey M.

I'm having a strange problem with links on a website. If the text size
in the browser is Medium, then it's fine. The problem is when people
have the browser text size set to the larger sizes, the link is not
clickable. Unfortunately, alot of people with poor eyesight tend to
visit and complain. Any clue on how to remedy this? Thank you.

Jacqui or (maybe) Pete

I'm having a strange problem with links on a website. If the text size
in the browser is Medium, then it's fine. The problem is when people
have the browser text size set to the larger sizes, the link is not
clickable. Unfortunately, alot of people with poor eyesight tend to
visit and complain. Any clue on how to remedy this? Thank you.
URL?

Sid Ismail

On 10 Jul 2003 09:49:38 -0700, (e-mail address removed) (Tracey M.) wrote:

: I'm having a strange problem with links on a website. If the text size
: in the browser is Medium, then it's fine. The problem is when people
: have the browser text size set to the larger sizes, the link is not
: clickable. Unfortunately, alot of people with poor eyesight tend to
: visit and complain. Any clue on how to remedy this? Thank you.

Quote a url for affirmative responses.

Sid