    least very similar example ?

    Thanks !

    , Aug 1, 2005

  2. On 1 Aug 2005 08:15:03 -0700, wrote:

    > I need to write a program,

    Why? For school, for work?

    >.... Sownd pretty easy, but unfortunately my
    > competence in Java

    Why not write it in Perl? Why Java?

    >..is about zero.

    If it is for school you will need to hit the books,
    read the tutorials, generate some code and ask a
    specific question.

    If it is for work you will either have to do the above,
    or Google for a 'plug-in' that does it for you.
    Alternately - if you 'do not have the time', you might
    think about hiring someone to do it for you.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Where No Fan Has Gone Before

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 1, 2005