textarea problem

Param R.

Hi all, I have a web form which has a textarea that takes in a large amount
of text (500 lines) and saves to the database. Client browser is IE6. The
problem is after the form is used 1 time I have to go into IE Options and
purge the temporary internet files, otherwise when I use the form a 2nd time
and click on submit, the form is submitted but nothing happens. All I get is
a blank page in response and the db is not updated. Purging the cache and it
works ok again. Any ideas? It is becoming frustrating. Server is running 1.1
sp1.

TIA!