textarea replacement that accepts graphics, pasting tables, etc.

Gary Herzenstiel

Hello. Is there a control that can be placed on a web page form that would
replace a TEXTAREA box with one that accepts graphics, tables from the
clipboard, etc., retaining all formatting?

I am not a java programmer at this time but would like to leverage.

Please reply directly to my e-mail address as well as the group.

Many thanks.

Andrew Thompson

Gary said:

Hello,.. Helloo, hellloo..

You cross-posted this to 6 groups...
comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.java,
comp.lang.java.misc, comp.lang.java.developer,
comp.lang.java.softwaretools, comp.lang.java.help
(I had to drop one of the X-posts, before my WITUN
would even let me reply! ..then two more, that my
WITUN will not allow me to post to, since they are
not big 8 groups.)

...What makes you (think you are) so important?

Follow-ups set to c.l.j.help, only.

Andrew T.

Andrew Thompson

Gary Herzenstiel wrote:
Please reply directly to my e-mail address ..

LOL - & I did not even notice the bit where you
think we will be prepared to 'cover you' in case
you are too busy to revisit the thread you
posted to 6 groups.

How about this as an alternate suggestion?

How about, if you are too damn busy to check
your own threads later, you don't post them at
all, but instead pay a consultant to fix your
'oh so important' problem?

Of course, you might have to pay 'oh so
important' rates for that.
..as well as the group.

Happily. ...what was your question?

(Reply restricted to c.l.j.p.)

Andrew T.

Alex Hunsley

Gary said:
Hello. Is there a control that can be placed on a web page form that would
replace a TEXTAREA box with one that accepts graphics, tables from the
clipboard, etc., retaining all formatting?

I am not a java programmer at this time but would like to leverage.

Please reply directly to my e-mail address as well as the group.

Sorry, personal replies are not the done thing. If you want help, you
should be at least prepared to come back and check the group.

Not the mention the mass crossposting.... choose one suitable group.