    I am not a java programmer at this time but would like to leverage.

    Please reply directly to my e-mail address as well as the group.

    Many thanks.

    Gary Herzenstiel, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Gary Herzenstiel wrote:
    > Hello.

    Hello,.. Helloo, hellloo..

    You cross-posted this to 6 groups...
    comp.lang.java.programmer, comp.lang.java,
    comp.lang.java.misc, comp.lang.java.developer,
    comp.lang.java.softwaretools, comp.lang.java.help
    (I had to drop one of the X-posts, before my WITUN
    would even let me reply! ..then two more, that my
    WITUN will not allow me to post to, since they are
    not big 8 groups.)

    ...What makes you (think you are) so important?

    Follow-ups set to c.l.j.help, only.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 17, 2007

  3. Gary Herzenstiel wrote:
    > Please reply directly to my e-mail address ..

    LOL - & I did not even notice the bit where you
    think we will be prepared to 'cover you' in case
    you are too busy to revisit the thread you
    posted to 6 groups.

    How about this as an alternate suggestion?

    How about, if you are too damn busy to check
    your own threads later, you don't post them at
    all, but instead pay a consultant to fix your
    'oh so important' problem?

    Of course, you might have to pay 'oh so
    important' rates for that.

    > ..as well as the group.

    Happily. ...what was your question?

    (Reply restricted to c.l.j.p.)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Jan 18, 2007
  4. Gary Herzenstiel

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Gary Herzenstiel wrote:
    > Hello. Is there a control that can be placed on a web page form that would
    > replace a TEXTAREA box with one that accepts graphics, tables from the
    > clipboard, etc., retaining all formatting?
    >
    > I am not a java programmer at this time but would like to leverage.
    >
    > Please reply directly to my e-mail address as well as the group.

    Sorry, personal replies are not the done thing. If you want help, you
    should be at least prepared to come back and check the group.

    Not the mention the mass crossposting.... choose one suitable group.

    Alex Hunsley, Jan 18, 2007